For 2021, we worked with a team of artists to bring you our Day Series Pads.
The DayDream design was created by Asana Founder and Owner, Jamey Sproull. Jamey has been designing graphics and art for Asana since he first started the company in his garage. Jamey has been bouldering for over 20 years and his art draws from comic and illustrative worlds. For the DayDream pad, Jamey found inspiration in the skies. This fish-eye cloudscape has ethereal and dream-like qualities and the color scheme is designed to calm and elicit inner peace, which we can all use when projecting and climbing at our limits.
The Super Hero is the perfect highball pad because it covers a huge landing zone and still fits comfortably into the back of your car. Now with the new BYOBuckle, an anodized aluminum G-Hook with a bottle opener to celebrate your big sends!
*We contribute to the shipping costs on all of our pads, so expect competitive prices during checkout
- 57 x 40 x 4 inches
- 1000 denier nylon w/ bottom and side flap
- Deluxe Suspension System (includes contoured padded shoulder straps, load lifting straps, sternum strap, and a waist belt)
- superior metal cam buckle closure
- anodized aluminum carry clip doubles as a bottle opener
- 4 high visibility yellow carry handles
-Dual density foam structure
-1 inch of closed cell, 2 inches of open cell,1 inch of closed cell