Can't get out of the house but still dreaming of when you get to go send your outdoor project? Asana Bouldering Crash Pads might be your best option. With the ability to offer protection on a home training wall, going the crash pad route can provide maximum versatility for the outdoor climber. Nervous about the gaps without seam covers? We have you covered with our Asana Pro Spotter Pad. Lay down your arsenal of Asana Super Heroes and throw down a few durable Asana Pro Spotter Pads to cover all the pad gaps.
- Perfect for the outdoor crusher who wants a cross over for home use
- Indoor and outdoor functionality
- Many styles and sizes to fit every climber
- Shipping costs significantly lower than drag pads and custom padding
- Lead times as low as 2-3 days
- Reduced thickness
- Can leave pad gaps without an Asana Pro Spotter or supplemental pad
Drag Pads are the choice for the home gym owner looking for an economical option that provides diversity and stands the test of time. Our drag pads have been sold all over the country providing premium protection for all styles of home walls and training systems. Every pad is equipped with two drag handles for easy mobility and at only 35 pounds, it’ll be nothing compared to your freshly set V5. With dual-density foam and 1000 Denier Nylon Shells, these might be the last pads you buy for your home gym.
- Freight savings compared to custom padding, especially when shipped in pairs
- Each pad includes (2) seam covers to hold pads together and eliminate pad gaps
- Can be used in multiple configurations
- Easy mobility
- Lead times can be as fast as 7-10 business days
- Limited options for flooring layouts
- Only available in one thickness @ 8 inches
Custom Padding is a great solution for home gym owners that want to go big. Not only is this type of padding option available in multiple thicknesses, but it can also be designed around any given room shape. That’s right, cover your desired flooring area by simply submitting a rough drawing or the dimensions of the landing area and we will develop a custom system with smaller pads configured together that perfectly fits your climbing area.
Custom Padding gives any home gym a professional appeal and performance.
-Can be ordered in multiple shapes, sizes, colors, and thicknesses
-Multiple pad configuration options
-Will provide full coverage for your desired landing area
- Lead Time can be as high as 6-8 weeks
- Freight costs can be substantial as all of theses systems travel on Freight Trucks
Regardless of your budgetary or functional padding needs, please contact us at 208.614.2100 or send us a message to get details about which landing systems would work best for your training wall or home gym.
New Product Alert!